Halloween is the Biggest event, and your dog has an equal right to enjoy it.
The Halloween Costumes are the essence of this event, but if you are late, don’t worry; there are many options to make DIY Halloween costumes for your dog.
In this article, you will learn the quick 5 DIY Halloween costumes for your dog.
Pets are your partner so that they will enjoy a different look like you.
You can also be twinning to your dog by wearing the same Halloween costumes that will show your bonding and love with your pet.
Millions of options are available as you can dress up your dog or decorate him or her with different color combinations.
It’s all up to your choice and budget, and you can also choose the dress by the intention of your dog. This will make the mood of your dog fresh and happy.
How to choose the best DIY Halloween costumes for your dog?
Keep in mind that you don’t use the little things as your dog can ingest those, which can be dangerous.
The costume should be comfortable and easy to make.
I will discuss all those Halloween costumes that take a very few minutes and do not need to waste money buying expensive accessories.
It will be done at home with the things present at home.
1. Businessman dog
How good it sounds when you hear that your good is a businessman dog.
There is nothing complicated and costly to make this costume.
All you need is an old shirt, scissors, and a tie.
Cut the shirt with the help of scissors
- Separate the collar and cuff
- Take a tie, make a knot around the separated collar and fix it around the dog neck
- Rap the cuff around the front toes with the help of buttons.
- Here the businessman Halloween look is ready for your lovely dog.
2. Skeleton pooch costume
This is a smart idea to do. If you have no time to make a costume, then don’t worry, paint your dog, and he or she will be ready for a party.
- Organic Paints ( lead and dye-free)
- Vegetable oil
- Water ( as the base)
Your hands should do all the work. It will give a feel of massaging to your dog.
And he will not retaliate; otherwise, this almost 30 minutes activity will be a difficult task for you.
Paint your dog in an alternate color pattern and give him a look of a skeleton pooch dress.
3.Hostess cupcakes costume
A straightforward and catchy costume for your dog.
He will love to wear it and feel like a chocolaty gentleman.
- A chalk
- Painting brush
- A colorful piece of cloth
- First, cut the piece in the U shape with a deep neck according to your dog’s body size.
- Sew the belts on the left and right sides of a body cover.
- Fix the attaching chips on the shoulder and at the end of belts
- Now trace the curly frosting design on the mid of the body cover
- To keep it aligned, use the ruler
- If you feel that chalk can hinder the way of smooth paint, then remove the chalk by using a toothbrush
- After that, take a paintbrush and coat it two or three times on the frosting sketch to make it bold, clear, and beautiful.
- Wear this chocolaty dress with white frosting paint to your dog
He or she is ready to go with you to a Halloween party.
This is a beautiful and easy-to-make dress. It will take only a few minutes, and a little money is required as everything is available at home.
4.Wonder woman dog costume
This is so beautiful and fantastic to make your female dog ready for Halloween as you can play with color, much fluffy and funky stuff.
Let’s move towards the dress formation.
- Velveteen in both red and blue,
- about 1/2 yard each
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Tape measure
- Gold ribbon, blue ribbon
- A file folder or white cardboard
- Gold cardboard or gold paint
For making this costume, four different sizes required
- From neck to tail
- From mid-neck to mid-tail
- Around the belly
- An intersecting T, for this, measure the top of front legs and the measurement from neck to that line and draw a line where the cut outs should be for legs.
- Cut the red velveteen in a rectangular shape and the same for the blue velveteen.
- The blue velveteen should be wide than red.
- Now put the glued ribbon and attach this blue and red velveteen.
- Cut the D shape piece from red velveteen and make it attachable with the neck.
- A semicircle piece also needs to cut from the blue that will fit onto the body and even a piece of clothes available for dog toes.
- Now take cardboard, cut the stars and paste it on a blue skirt to make it fashionable and beautiful.
- Another addition to this dress is to make a crown with cardboard and paint it golden to give a royal look.
- Now paste a large size star in red color with glue on the crown.
- Fix the crown with the help of elastic around the ear and neck.
All ready to go to a party.
5.TY beanie baby
One of these simple Halloween costumes that will throw a lovely and positive vibe to your party.
Cut the paper in any shape, and if in the heart then it’s better to write a TY ( thank you) on it. You can also fix pieces of writing on other paper with glue. Give a witty look to the dog’s hair, and he or she is ready to enjoy the Halloween party as a stuffed toy.
Work for minutes and enjoy the cuteness for the rest.
By adopting all these costumes, your dog will feel energetic and special.
These all are straightforward and affordable Halloween costumes so that it will save your money and time as well.
Tell us in the comments which costumes you would prefer to prepare for your dog next Halloween.